Was Pittsburgh's last Super Bowl win legit?

by JimmyPage 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I'm not a Seahawks fan, nor am I anti-Steeler. I watched this Super Bowl just wanting to see a fair game. And it could have been an exciting, close match- except that every time the Seahawks got close the refs made a questionable call against them. It was like the NFL wanted the Steelers to win. Worst officiated game ever, in my opinion. Ruined a potential classic.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yes. You have to play through the calls. Pittsburgh kept the Seahawks in that game through their own offensive ineptness.

The Roethlisberger TD should not have happened. Would they still have the TD? Who knows.... But the call against Hasselback in the 4th quarter, everyone forgets that he still threw the INT.

Pittsburghs D won that Super Bowl. Alexander was stymied, no one was open all day long....

That isn't to say they had calls go against them. But here is something to ponder. The Steelers got 2 big plays (Parkers run, Randel El to Ward) for TD's. No big plays for Seattles big play offense. That was the tale of the game.

• shadow
    shadow

worst was Rams - Pats

Pats were handed the win

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Actually, Bilicheat probably had illegal videos of the Rams. Not that Martz would ever adjust his gameplan at halftime. He is too stubborn.

• JimmyPage
  • JimmyPage
  • JimmyPage
  • JimmyPage
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yeah, I feel bad for Seattle, I really do....

• Gregor
    Gregor

This Steeler team is fantastic. I love watching them. Ironic that the last time they got in the Soopy Bowl it was on a bad call in a game with the Packers. The winning TD clearly showed the Steeler players foot out of bounds in the back of the end zone. Whatever, that's sports. Go Steelers!

All I ask is that the game is not a blowout before halftime. There have been way too many of those in the last few years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit