Serena makes a "boo boo"

by smiddy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think Undercover made a "boo boo".

• undercover
    undercover

Yes, even us undercover agents make mistakes from time to time...

Enjoy it while you can...

• minimus
    minimus

Ooooh. I feel good.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

There are a few unbaptized jws that are celebrities , it appears they get special kid glove treatment then the non-celebrity type.

For example if a person were to act like Prince or Serena Williams they would surely be dis-associated by the elders of the

hall that they are attending.

• inkling
    inkling

Ah, ok.. I remember now, I started a topic on this once:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/168271/1/Are-Venus-and-Serena-Williams-baptized

from that thread:

Last summer my uncle from Florida came up for an anniversary party. During his visit the serena sisters came up in conversation. He was joking about them and the way they act. He said that they are supposed to be going to his hall, but they are never there. I asked him if they were baptized and he said no.

That sounds like "inactive" to me...

[inkling]

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

who really cares? Everyone knows that the playing field is not level. Everyone is treated accordingly if they are poor, wealthy, popular, a celebrity etc etc. Some of the crapola I've seen deemed acceptable would make the average person wince.

Honestly who really cares if the Williams sister are baptized or not. It's all manure anyways. Like the GB is going to give a damn either way.

• inkling
    inkling
    Everyone knows that the playing field is not level.

I think the point is that this may NOT be clear.

Wat is your actual evidence that active witnesses who are rich and/or
    famous get away with more than non rich/famous active witnesses?

[inkling]

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well if you are looking for a paper trail u simply won't find it. Honestly, in my congregation years back, not only was I doing well financially, but my father in law was the PO and I emplyed about 20 JW's. During that time I was known to have tattoos, go on frequaint trips to Vegas, and had quite a few parties at my house. Except for the occassional inquiry, (which I believe they only did because they were approached), not once was I hauled into the back room. In fact, when I was caught getting into more than just a little trouble, I never even received more than a private rebuke.

Along with that we know what songs Prince sings and what he sings about. JW's were losing privilideges in one congregation I attended because they owned his tapes. (boy that dates me).

Aany son or daughter of an elder received different treatment. I knew one sister who was df'd for 10 years. She made it to two meetings and was reinstated. My ex-brother in law was found to have been doing the horizontal bop with his wife before they were married. He was an MS and remained an MS under reproof. Does that make sense? Along with that they told him that if the sin was over 3 years old it wouldn't be as serious. So guess what his answer is?

If u really really think that all publishers are treated equally then u haven't been paying much attention to the posts on this and the previous site

• White Dove
    White Dove

She is not tiny at all but very muscular and curvy. Very sexy!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Serena is a great player and she is doing well at the Australian Open (where I was last year at this time), but I am rooting for Dinara Safina to come home with the trophy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit