OOMPA IS DESPERATELY SEEKING A@G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by changeling 14 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Lance, oompa is in NYC right now and left your number at home. Please call him ASAP. I will send you a PM with his numbet in case you've lost it.

changeling:)

• Robert7
    Robert7

Talking to him now... I gave him the number...

• wobble
    wobble

Oompa is loose in the big apple? Do the authorities know?

Has a certain establishment in Brooklyn got extra heavies on the door?

Love

Wobble

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa and Lance?..LOL!!..That will be a good thread.........A pair of trouble makers!!..The both of them!!..LOL!!..............Drinking ContestLaughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sacolton
    sacolton

Nice to see Oompa moving off Craig's List for love.

• oompa
    oompa

oompa and sons had a HELLAVA good time with lance and heidi at a great truly irish pub on second street in nyc....what a bond we jwd folks can have!...and ya...it is because we are an even smaller and more special brotherhood than we were part of...and we have less fears.......and then we went to play bocce at il viggabondos....the only place you can play bocce and eat good food and drink good wine in nyc........oompa

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Awesome.

You're making me miss NYC bad. Have fun.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Have a great time there!

h40

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I'm missing NC....

• oompa
    oompa

lance...you better have your asses at the beach santuary soon...even the winter here is awesome...........oomps......

oh...ya...and we both had a blast here tonight.........and thaks changleing and robert7...thanks so much...i did not have my apostaphone here....with all my contacts...thanks....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit