WERE THERE ANT REPROACHABLE ELDERS IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jws
    jws

Most of the ones I encountered seemed to have their heart in the right place. But then again, many of them were blue-collar, low-wage earners who had a little bit of power and enjoyed it. Some were a bit snobby. Some were kind of a-holes. But nothing really bad.

The only one I really didn't like was a guy who managed to keep his daughter from getting DFed and her boyfriend DFed (a guy I sometimes talked with). Later come to find she was the instigator. The elder had 3 kids. The son grew up to molest his own daughters and went to jail. The oldest daughter became an out-in-the-open lesbian. The youngest daughter (saved from DF) was sleeping around with everyone, even during her marriage to some JW-dork.

The elder is dead, but all of his kids exhibit sexual behavior that could be a result of molestation during childhood.

• Dune
    Dune

The one that comes to mind for me is an elder that swindled an older witness sister into giving him alot more money for repairs around the house than what it actually was worth. Of course, he lost his positon as an elder, last i heard he moved to another congregation and is now a ministerial servant.

• flipper
    flipper

I knew of elders who appeared to have ants in their pants while giving public talks. They'd shuffle from one side of the podium to the other. It was reprehensible and disgusting. Then one time an elder jammed his hands down his pants trying to scratch or remove the ants , literally ! The audience gasped in horror ! What an " ant reproachable elder " HE was ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• asilentone
    asilentone

LOL at Flipper!

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Mr. Flipper!

You so bad!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit