More Rand Corp.Info

by OUTLAW 28 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning everybody!Its 9:55am in the Great White North.Did this thread grow over night or what?Thanks to my cyber friends for helping out with information.You can find more infomation on Kents site "Watch Tower Observer"How about that eh,an 18 billion dollar bomb parts factory that WBTS owns 50%of!..Happy hunting guys ..MERRY CHRISTMAS...OUTLAW

• freeman
    freeman

THANK YOU SF for doing the legwork to find this info!

MAD APOSTATE: If you read the above info so kindly provided by SF, you will see some of the evidence I was talking about, but there is more. But just from this, as you can see bub, I didn’t make this up. Like I said, I don’t get my jollies from knocking the Watch Tower so I don’t keep reams of evidence. Now you can see there is indeed a smoking gun. And if you want more info IT’S OUT THERE, but you have to work at it to get it.

Remember who you are talking to, my employer makes the entire system or in some cases the critical components of the JDAMS, the Patriot and Cruise missiles, the Night Vision gear used by all the aircraft and the Night Vision goggles too. And lets not forget the surface and ground radar (hint: we hold most of the patents), one of the three spy satellites over Afghanistan, the body heat detector that can see people through solid rock (you don’t think we are just blindly dropping bunker buster bombs do you?

You want more proof? My advice to you is get off your ass, and go find it. Find out what military subcontract was awarded to this Watch Tower owned company by my company, a company that makes all the above military gear. But that’s not what you are looking for really is it? You appear to be a Watch Tower defender/apologist, something I was but can no longer be.

One last thought, in the future, please don’t put me in the same category as what you call the “Masonry/Illuminati Conspiratists”, I’m sure I’m not of their ilk.

PS: EYEBROW – The Watchtower does not own a bomb factory, they are just ‘part’ owner of a company that owns the rights to certain technology, one use of which has been applied to smart bombs. Get the point?

PS: FYI C.T. Russell was a Mason…Just thought you should know

Freeman

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Freeman:

You state:

One last thought, in the future, please don?t put me in the same category as what you call the ?Masonry/Illuminati Conspiratists?, I?m sure I?m not of their ilk.

PS: FYI C.T. Russell was a Mason?Just thought you should know

So, you are not of the Masonry Conspiratists' ilk, but you just so happen to think CTR was a Mason?

I will have to assume your research skills on the Rand assertion are as equally competent as on the CTR joke.

You also state:

... The Watchtower does not own a bomb factory, they are just ?part? owner of a company that owns the rights to certain technology, one use of which has been applied to smart bombs. Get the point?
    Yeh, the point is that the WTS also owns rental property in Florida, and if one of their tenants ever does something contrary to WTS policy, you will make the jump of logic to blame the WTS for whatever their tenant did wrong.

I hear that the WTS also owns semi-trucks, and that sometimes semi-trucks are caught transporting illegal drugs across the border. Let's nail them on that too!

• sf
    sf

"THANK YOU SF for doing the legwork to find this info!"

You're welcomed. Yet, anyone could have found this page by simnply using the search engines and all keywords in this "topic":

RAND CAM CORPORATION REGI RAND ENERGY WATCHTOWER BIBLE were the words for this result, solely.

Now, just for fun, type ILLUMINATI and/or FREEMASONS in along with these.

sKally, happy trails

wcrestnpeace

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey SKally,thanks your a gem!..MERRY CHRISTMAS...OUTLAW

• freeman
    freeman

Hey MAD APOSTATE,

You said: “So, you are not of the Masonry Conspiratists' ilk, but you just so happen to think CTR was a Mason?

Yes I do. I also happen to think the world is round too. Sorry if the FACT that C.T. Russell was a Mason upsets you so much, but fact is fact. He also made hats, is that bad too? But really what’s the big deal? Some of our best presidents and leading citizens were or are Masons. In fact my old boss was a member and he was a very nice fellow as I recall.

Do you really think old Chuck was not a Mason, are you serious? Do you think he is listed in the who’s who book of Masons for no reason or that the Watchtower Magazine carried the “crown and cross” Mason symbol for years for no reason? Do you think his pyramid monument at his gravesite by the Mason temple is there for no reason? Oh I forgot, I can’t say that with out detailed proof, I’m not to be trusted. Sorry I forgot. Never mind, you are right he was never a Mason and he never made hats either.

As far as the Smart Bomb connection:

What I think some people get upset about is the fact that the Watch Tower doesn’t just give back the stock to this ‘brother’ that gave it to them in the first place. I realize it would be a big loss to them monetarily, but so what. Sure I know the Watch Tower has no say in how this technology is used, (I’m the one that told you) but if it were you or I, don’t you think the Elders would have something to say about it? I sure do. They told me “you shouldn’t even be pushing a broom in a defense plant because of the bad witness it could make and the reproach on Jehovah’s name it could bring”. They told me that in 1977. Back then we were not even at war. I gave up a well paying job and became a janitor because of what they said to me. Now we are at war, and the Watch Tower is literally making money on every life lost from these bombs.

Well my friend, what kind of an example is this? Is it OK to say one thing and do another? I leave that to you to answer.

Freeman

• Erich
    Erich

freeman:

since I'm a patent-expert, I would be very interested to find out the type of technology wherein Rand Cam Corp. has got patent rights.

For they own 50% of this firm, WTS is supposedly now patent-holder of very important technology too...

An interesting oddity could happen, if a "brother" goes to establish his own company to manufacture some products, which accidentally had become patented by the WTS' firm. He possibly sometimes could become infringer of a patent which owns the WTS, and never know, that the attorneys - who accuse him at the court - are lawyers who indirectly got employed by WTS !

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

Well, slap my face and call me corrected!

I am feeling a bit woozy. I checked out the Tenk Wizard site and typed in Watchtower...and lo and behold you speaketh the truth!

It does note that these were donated shares....I think this may have been addressed in a post here, but do they have to wait to sell these shares off? I would ask : Couldn't they have REFUSED the stock, but I know that they want the money...what the heck, so would I!!!!

OOOOOO....I would like to see what they are going to do with this stock. I really feel ill about this. How can we find out if these stocks have been dumped? I am trying to check on the rand site but am not sure how to find it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Eyebrow,go to Kents sight,Watchtower Observer.He`s got lots of info....OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit