I just sent an email to the governing body

by Awakened at Gilead 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I sent a link to my new video and told them that they were featured in it. I hope this induces mass hysteria at the tower office.

I guessed the addresses, and I haven't gotten any error messages. So if you want to send a message to the GB or anyone else, the address should be:

1stinitial,last[email protected]...

Maybe they would like to get bombarded by apostate emails... hehe!

This is the text of my email:

Brothers,
    You may be interested to know that you are featured in my latest video. Your comments are welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5fqZ2_LzGE

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

excellent

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

LOL! I wonder how fast they'll all get new email addresses now...

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

And here's where they can get your video pulled for using their picture without their permission.

I like your videos and all but I fail to see the purpose of that.

I should add that your e-mail probably just went to the webmaster. A friend of mine has a site where I can literally send the e-mail to anyname @ his website and it will go to him without erroring.

• DJK
    DJK

If you get a reply, their probably adding it to their time card. If not, they added it to "recycle bin".

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Dangit! Got error messages for all the gb's....

At least the Gilead Instructors received it...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lance..You are a NutCase!..LOL!!..........You know exactly whats going to happen..The good old boys are going to have a fit!..LOL!!..There is going to be some major shit going down for any active dub that gets caught on YouTube,or any other tube on the internet................You have just created your own "One Man Shit Storm!!"..LOL!!......................................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Are the black Watchtower helicopters circling your residence, yet?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

LOL! I don't care if they try to pull the video... it's a personal recording, they were freely interviewed, not copyrighted! If they try to suprress it, that's what I want... Suppressed information has a way of making people curious as to what is being suppressed!

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Quietly cheering on your chutzpah from the sidelines!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit