...Jehovah`s Witness`s the Fastest Growing Religon on Earth!!...

by OUTLAW 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• watson
    watson

Got your point Farkel, but I think your numbers are off. 17% of 7,000,000.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Watson,

There are now 7 mm dubs? I thought it was only 6 mm.

Farkel

• watson
    watson

They hit the big "7." Big 3rd world growth.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

"Big" being 1.7%?

I remember hearing this crap too.

As to 1975 just wait a few more years and they will be saying that jesus DID return and overthrow the worldly kingdoms in 1975! Or was in 1899? Or 1905? Or 1914 or 1925 or 35 or 47 or 2034? I forget!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shamus100..Back in the day..If you wanted to be a publisher,you had to get 10hrs a month in..No one got a break..15minutes is laughable by the standards we were held to..LOL!!........................................................................................JeepRube.."The only thing growing within the organization is the anointed class. 3.8% growth last year"........The annointed are the fastest growing?..There`s only room for 144,000..LOL!!.....................................................................................................Farkel..My god man!..We had a bizarre childhood!..LOL!!..

"The WTS shot themselves in the foot when decades ago they used this "fastest growing religion" stuff as proof they were God's chosen people. Using the same logic today, and not counting little dinky faiths, the Muslims are BY FAR the fastest growing religion in the world, followed closely by the charismatic "holy roller" Christian sects. Surely, "Jehovah" has passed the God mantle over to Allah in these modern, critical times and Allah is blessing his people with spiritual riches. Not to mention car bombs.

Farkel"
    ...............The "car bomb" comment almost made me choke on my ice creme..Your hilarious!..LOL!!..................................................................................................................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are the fastest growing fake statistic religion, not the fastest growing real numbers religion.

• wobble
    wobble

From the period between 2000 and 2005, Pentecostalism experienced a global growth rate of 488% expanding from 115 million to 588.5 million [ 12 ] global adherents. This classes Pentecostalism as the fastest growing religion world wide

The above quote I copied and pasted from Wiki.

Love

Wobble

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

And every single car dealership in Florida is #1 !! Ask em...they will tell you so :)

Whatever happened to the JW reasoning that "the greater number will cool off" ?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They have the fastest revolving door.

W

• The Missus
    The Missus

Whatever happened to the JW reasoning that "the greater number will cool off" ?

They use the reasoning that best suits them at that particular time. When they start doing a backslide with memberships, they pull that gem out, or the one about the "cramped and narrow road". But if membership starts increasing then they use the "small one has become a mighty nation"

They have an answer for everything

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit