-- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• ISP
    ISP

Have a good one! Tina

ISP

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

Happy Chanukka Tina!!!

(like i know what the f*^# you're on about lol)

unc who celebrates.

Vive Bene
    eSpresso L'amore
    Di Risotto Melto!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

An Italian-American atheist who celebrates Hannukka?

Now I've seen everything...

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

hey prisca,

you ever seen an australian/english/abo/scot/italian agnostic who celebrates taoism? .. how about a supercharged retro suburban bushy who salivates life? .. what about a bedraggled old weirdo who celebrates with a wine glass in one hand and a vegimite sandwich in the other? .. mmmm a smelly old fisherman who talks to seagulls and kisses fish? .. sydney from a 727 at 9?

unc who ain't seen nuth'n yet

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((unc)))))))))))
    Diversity rocks!! I get invited to the first meal, it's colleagues and friends who are mostly agnostics themselves (some outright atheists)lol. It's just tradtion.I know you understand that,but splained it for those who dont get out enough among other peoples and traditions.
    Glad you got yer card!! luv ya,T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

S'ok Unc and tina,

This ole Irish/Greek/Danish/anything-else-you-can-throw-in 5th generation Australian who used to live with Sicilians and now has Chinese landlords and Muslim neighbours knows a thing or two about diversity.

P.S. I forgot to mention that the nationalities I work/ed with are Sri Lankan, Chinese, Vietnamese, Philippino, Iraqi, Scottish, Turkish and Italian, among any others I may have forgotten.

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

right prisca, so i guess you weren't ly'n .. you really have seen everything now .. lol .. in Sydney i believe that but down Tathra a bloke has to wait for the world to pass by one circumnavigating caravaning pensioner at a time .. personally i'm waiting to see a giant israeli eskimo called 'Mtzion Elija MtCarmel' before i can declare my visionary trip on this planet complete but it looks like he's disappeared .. perhaps God took him up in a windstorm.

I'm so proud of you and Tina not being bitchy to each other in this thread, although the heavy air and glint of sharpened nails and devil woman eyes would have wiser men ensconced in the nearest broom cupboard lol.. anyway rest easy, i've done enough bitch'n today for all of us.

unclebruce

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

Thanks Tina, at least someone remembered.
    MMM Challah bread, I had to throw what was left of mine away as I transported a HUGE frozen one during Thanksgiving vacation back to my home town and of course it didn't stay fresh long enough.
    {: - (

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit