I'm On facebook...Using My real Name...and saying how I feel about the JW's!

by Latte 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Latte
    Latte

Hi all just thought I'd share how far I've come in my recovery from the JW's indoctrination.....

I have posted on 'facebook' and am having the courage to post exatly what I feel about the stuff I was taught throughout my childhood etc.

I am using my real name which is a big thing for me...and ya know what? I don't care one bit who see's what I post! it feels wonderful to be able to express how I feel!

JWD has been there for in so many ways...the early days of leaving were tough, as many here know - also many here have helped me in so many ways.

So, to any JWD poster who actually knows me and would like to be my friend on Facebook please PM me.

For some reason I still want my identity kept separate from this board, and will be endevouring to carry on doing that...thanks!

Big thanks to Simon & ang for all their help also....what can I say....I don't know how they've done it over the years! Clearly, wanting the 'real truth' to be know has been a great motivation for them {{{{Simon, Ang & the boys}}}}

Thanks for reading!

Latte

x

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I know what you mean Latte. I am much more worried about my identity on here then I am on Facebook. But then again I don't allow JWs to be my friend on there.

• Latte
    Latte

Hi Peppermint,

***But then again I don't allow JWs to be my friend on there. ***

Yes, it can be tricky when one is still in contact with 'still in' Jw's. I have someone who is in the prosess of being assimilated.....(spelling?) which may result in a marriage breakup. I really do not like this time absorbing cult. I feel it takes the best years of a persons life...do more...do more....thank god there's one less meeting for the kids to endure!

Thanks for your reply!

Latte

I

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I feel it takes the best years of a persons life

Tell me about it. I joind the JW version of club 18-30 - what a waste.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Look for my pm

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am also on Face book with my real name.... Grace Gough

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm on facebook with my real name. lisa osborne

come be my friend

lisa

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I am on Facebook with my real name, but I am really concerned about the overly public nature of the facility.

I had only been on for a few minutes and family members were finding me.

Paranoia.

These people are of JW parentage.

Are they still JWs?

Are they rabid Apostates?

I have family I wish to remove from the cult before everyone that ever knew me knows that I am the Watchtower's worst nightmare.

I don't even dare have Granny Grace as friend. Bummer. I would love to give you a hug, Grace.

Cheers

Chris

• DJK
    DJK

I'm on Facebook as Unwanted Angel.

I'm not worried about the Witnesses either.

However, I was a State's witness against some very bad people in 1975 so its probably best I use an alias on the internet.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I don't even dare have Granny Grace as friend. Bummer. I would love to give you a hug, Grace.

Well my love Granny Grace with give you a hug But lets leave the BUMS out of it LOL (Bummer.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit