Cheeses has returned to address the flock.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Yes, it has been awhile - almost four years to be exact, but the Lard Cheeses, the Prints of Piece has returned to the forum. A changed person? To some degree.

My irreverence has refined, my sense of anti-religion has strengthened, and my being irreligious has become more profound.

Although I have been a regular visitor to the forum since my last posting, for some reason or another I was unable to log on, and I was unsure as to whether I had been deleted, removed due to inactivity, or maybe I wasn't entering my password correctly. The matter was compounded by the fact that I was unable to contact anyone in relation to the problem at JWD

In anycase, the advent of JWN appears to have remedied the situation. So here I be. In all my glory.

A lot of the old posters who were around in '05 when I last posted, I see have moved on, and that there are many new 'faces' here. But it's good to note that there are still many familiar names still active - funkyderek, Mary, Ozziepost, Satanus to mention some. Even Farkel has a new sparkle, and Unclebruce has resurrected himself.

I may make a contribution from time to time. Very seldom encouraging. For newcomers - I may be described as your stereotypical bitter and twisted apostate. Might as well add evil to that description. I manifest a prosperous and vigorous loathing contempt for all matters wts related - including jehovahs witnesses - for the two are inseparable. There would be no wts without jws, and likewise there would be no jws without the wts. If you are a jw do not expect any sympathy from me. Still continuing in that religious cult with the wealth of information concerning it in this day and age is inexcusable, and you most likely deserve to be a jw.

Not wishing to be known as prejudiced, I have similar feelings for all matters connected with religion.

Everloving Cheeses.

• watson
    watson

What does "Holey" mean? I like your avatar.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Welcome Back!

I concur!

• oompa
    oompa

ok now....be nice!....why frighten any jws looking here for the first time!?!.....however....i bow in your represence.......these poor scared jws....looking here...may have always been soooo afraid to even USE the internet for research...much less peep at a supposedly apostate site or any literature....surely you know that........so give them a break........oompa

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

Cheeses Bo-beezus batman!

tbl

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome back, Cheeses! I remember you well.

Cellist

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's a long time to be away, so to speak. Nice of you to come again. Heh, how many times will cheeses come, before it all ends? Say hi to mom and pop for me. Just say satan made you do it;)

S

• Kudra
    Kudra

"I don't know about Jesus Christ but I sure do love cheese and rice"

That is what siome guy said at the door to my friend... we didn't even get it then. We just thought he was super freaky. He sort of laughed and that was it.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Cheeses,

:I may make a contribution from time to time. Very seldom encouraging. For newcomers - I may be described as your stereotypical bitter and twisted apostate. Might as well add evil to that description. I manifest a prosperous and vigorous loathing contempt for all matters wts related - including jehovahs witnesses - for the two are inseparable. There would be no wts without jws, and likewise there would be no jws without the wts. If you are a jw do not expect any sympathy from me. Still continuing in that religious cult with the wealth of information concerning it in this day and age is inexcusable, and you most likely deserve to be a jw.

Well said. That'd be me too

Dismembered

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Seems to me like you have your head up your ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit