untitled

by 1914BS 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

Maybe if you told us already..... cuz no I can't see anything....

I will take a stab in the dark guess...... is the hand washing the woman...... a man's?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

1914BS, I'm sorry if I sounded cruel and flippant in my last post. The fact of the matter is this: This reminds me too much of the Watchtower panic about "back-masking" on rock albums quite a few years ago. If you look or listen for something long enough and intensely enough, you will find what you are looking for.

No, I don't see anything more in this illustration than I would ordinarily see as shapes in clouds or tea leaves.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Watchtower jests iare carefully inserted into the Watchtower artwork by highly skilled WT atists. The intents of the WT artist are very devious

It took me several years to find this jest as it is so cafefully hidden. Maybe I come back tommorrow and reveal it??

• yknot
    yknot

So I was wrong it isn't the hand washing the woman?

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Nope not the hand - but good- I never thought of that one. Pic is too blurry to make that out for sure

• StAnn
    StAnn

Is it that second ear (or eye) on the back of neck?

StAnn

• 1914BS
    1914BS

BINGO!!!!!!!

• StAnn
    StAnn

Like all of us mother's, she's got eyes on the back of her head. I should show this picture to my kids to freak them out! he he he

StAnn

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yeah, what is an extra eye worth anyway. Pascale Petit is my story, and I'm sticking it to her.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

I think it is an ear. It looks like the Bethell artist took Pascals ear and photoshopped it to fit on the other woman. You can see the ear canal still intact. The resulting ear looks very much like the spok ear above it.

I hope that Tom Cabeen sees this. Hey Tom, never mind Qtips at armageddon when you can have double eared ladies in paradise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit