Under the Mistletoe.....

by individuals wife 28 Replies latest jw friends

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

For the benefit of those who need a good excuse for a cuddle and a kiss I bring to you the benefits of mistletoe.... enjoy!

To start with - a big XXXXX to individual of course!

And a big smoochie to all the little individuals in our house!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

*blushes* thanks so much and a big ol back at ya!!!!

*looking for a hat with mistle toe haning out front*

Ok here's a lil story for ya!!! being raised a JW I've never done the mistle toe thing!!! anyway a few years ago we were out in service. I was sitting in the middle in the back next to a friend of mine. We go to get out at the door, he steps out first and looks up at the tree we parked under. Right as I step out of the door he says 'Look it's mistletoe'. At this point I dove back in the car. OH MY you should have seen him blush ahhahha That's not what he meant of course but I caught him off guard. The whole car group lost it and fortunelty no one was home 'cause we were in hysterics at the door. We laughed everytime we went past that house!!! poor fella!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Please note that there are certain restrictions when using my mistletoe service provided here...

This facility cannot be used if one has been eating pickled onions, garlic, onion bhajis, aniseed balls or fish.

This facility is also restricted to those who regularly attend their dental checkups.

Beware, warning coming now... use of mistletoe can lead to unwanted pregnancy...

• qwerty
    qwerty

:)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, OK then, but..... NO TONGUES!

Engishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• kenny2
    kenny2

Patiently waiting for Outnfree, Ven, Godess Xena, and of course Princess Noidea

• outnfree
    outnfree

Here I am, Kenny!

BIG SMACK, Bright Eyes, and a delighted giggle!

(Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell the hubby!)

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• Angharad
    Angharad

Simon

Because I've just read what he posted on Dannybear's Love..Life thread.

• Simon
    Simon

Damn ... I was just about to post a list of Seven, Safe4, Think4 etc... but if I did that now I'd look a right cad wouldn't I?

So, I'll just have to settle for my lovely wife for the time being

• Angharad
    Angharad

Ok E-man one for you, because your posts make me laugh, and who could resist those legs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit