First issue of OUR BOREDOM MINISTRY

by processor 10 Replies latest jw friends

• processor
    processor

Hi,

after The Witchtower, I also translated some articles from "Unser Kürbisreichsdienst" (meaning "Our Pumpkin-empire Ministry", sounding similar to "Our Kingdom Ministry" in German).

Here is the first issue of "Our Boredom Ministry":

http://svhelden.kilu.de/pdf/obm_01_2008.pdf

Boredom Ministry Cover

The first issue covers the following topics:

• Applying Bible principles in the preaching work
    • A new arrangement
    • Pharaoh's dream and the preaching work
    • Question Box
    • Announcements
    Since it is a translation of last year's German issues, it's still the old style. Also, I did not include a meeting schedule (as in the German issues).

• chickpea
    chickpea
    A bottle of wine before we go into field service will help us to speak the truth even more clearly and will earn us the power of our God.

where was this advice when i was still hawking magazines for the b0rg?!?!

good stuff!! very tongue in cheek

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Wear a diaper before you read this stuff.

HB

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Very funny! Good work.

• cawshun
    cawshun

love it! another brilliant piece of work. Is there any way to get a copy of the Witchtower?

• processor
    processor
    Is there any way to get a copy of the Witchtower?

You mean a printed copy? Unfortunately, no, I do not print them. But you can make one by yourself.

You can use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Adobe Reader. First print pages 16,1,14,3,12,5,10,7. Then put the paper back into the printer (upside down) and print pages 8,9,6,11,4,13,2,15.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh MY goodness that's funny!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Laughing Mutley I stole outlaw's dog!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I like the instruction and scriptural reasoning on why Broithers should NOT shave before ministry

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

"For the Milky Way"

Absolutely hilarious! The whole thing puts the original to shame....BRAVO!!!! Fantastic use of scriptures...I learn so much more from your excellent expounding of the Scriptures, brother! Such nuggets and gems of truth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit