My Monday date

by Newborn 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

for those of you who remembered that I had a date Mon this week. It was fantastic! We both fell a bit in love with each other and saw each other on Tue night again. It felt as good, even better. However, y-day he sent me a message that it went too fast for him and that he needs time to feel and think, (he also called me to say it-credit for that).

So now I'm here alone and sad again

Do you think I'll here from him again?

Lonely Newborn

• oompa
    oompa

Dont worry, be happy. He will likely call, maybe he was just overwhelmed by you!....that can scare a person a bit.....is this guy a former dub?.....try to distract yourself and wait if he does not call in 4 days......you should contact him and talk a bit..........jmo...........oompa

• free2think
    free2think

Im sure you will Newborn, it sounds like you both had a great time, but just need to slow it down.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thank you Oompa and free2think - I so hope you're right and that he will call me again. I'll let you know...

(he's not a former dub)

• undercover
    undercover

oompa and free2 are probably right....just a little too fast for him. When he does call (notice I didn't say "if"), reassure him that you don't want to go to fast either. Then take it slow and just enjoy getting to know each other.

• One true Jesus Freak
    One true Jesus Freak

Give it a few days. I know if I was not in a relationship for a while I would find it hard to get into another one too fast. Like the other poster said if you do not hear from him after a few days, contact him. He might be afraid and thinking you don't want to hear from him. I lost a guy this way. The guy actually lost my contact info. I let it go, found someone else. Time later I find out that he was interested in me, but because I was with someone else we couldn't get back together.

I hope it works out for you.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Also the boy may not want to seem over eager and chase you away.

I have to be honest - I haven't a clue how guys think. Only time you know is when they tell you stuff.

You had a great 2 nights and take it for what it is - a great 2 nights' out.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh and you went on a date - I haven't been on a date for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If he was an Aussie guy you would be moving in together today! See what happens as there are plenty of fish in the sea! May work out.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I have to be honest - I haven't a clue how guys think. Only time you know is when they tell you stuff.

It's incredibly easy--food, sex, sleep, not necessarily in that order.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit