Roasted Chicken - Dinner

by LouBelle 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

My one friend has been bogged down this week, feeling down (even on her bday) She desperately wants a husband, she's pmsing something horrid.

So tomorrow I'm going to cook her dinner and it's going to be roasted chicken.

Tonight I'm going to brine it in orange, rosemary & garlic. Tomorrow I'll stuff that orange, rosemary & garlic up the chickens' butt and roast it! Drop some 'tatoes in and steam up some veggies.

A home cooked meal can put a smile on the dial. It doesn't solve the hubby problem though.

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's nice. Sounds like sa is the place for a guy who's looking. Does mts know about this?

S

• poppers
    poppers

Yummm! Can I come over? I'm single.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Dinner sounds great! You're a real friend, LB!

Tell your friend not to be too anxious in finding a husband. She might end up settling for some no-account scoundrel.

• compound complex
    compound complex

G'day, LouBelle:

I recall that my fave lunch (the day's "big" meal) at Bethel was roasted chicken. The food there was remarkable.

It's still what I love best of all dishes.

What a nice way to cheer up your friend.

CoCo

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Oh CoCo, I remeber having roast chicken for lunch at Bethel, too!

I guess roast chicken is one of those dishes that can be comforting and luxurious, all at the same time.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

You can dress a roast chicken up to something sublime that's why.

S - for the food or women :)

poppers - sheez you may still make it if you catch the next plane out!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like they have both, and you know what they say about the way to a mans heart.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Umm, that would be through their stomachs;)

S

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If your friend(and you!) do what you love to do, you will meet people who like the same things you do. Like chicken:)

Seriously, have fun, don't worry about the guy and live life well. Men happen:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit