Did YOU Really Care about "The Friends"?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

The real question is do the "friends" care about YOU! since my departure I have seen not one come knocking at my door ( THANK GOD ) AND WHEN THAY SEE YOU AT THE MALL THEY DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO AVOID YOU. strange question? sounds like someone is longing for the good old days

• Farkel
  • Farkel
    Farkel

:Honestly, did you really care about everyone in your Hall?

Are you kidding?!! Have you see how many idiots there are in a typical Kingdom Hall? And I'm not just talking about the Elders and their wives, either!

Farkel

• oompa
    oompa
    mini: Honestly, did you really care about everyone in your Hall?

Why do you want to know mini.....are you grading me?.........oompa

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I didn't really count them as "friends" once I realized that all they gave a f*** about was that I did ever more out in field circus and went to all the boasting sessions.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I did at first. That BS ended when I finally realized that none of them gave a shit if I lived or died.

W

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

When I was younger I cared about everyone. I always wondered why everyone didn't care about me.

It's still a problem, in that I care about almost everyone I meet, and wonder why they don't care about me. It's been a tough road to learn how to be cynical.

I ditto that I just do not understand. I have always tried to help people yet when I needed a ride to the meetings I was expected to give gas money or no ride. When I did not have the money to give I walked three miles and no one cared. It just blows my mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit