Another JW Email

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The artists' is clearly lacking common sense - no way would that piddly twig support the weight of a squirel. It's all lies.

IF that storys true then the sister conducting the study is seriously stupid.

• asilentone
    asilentone

If it is true, I dare the WT to publish his story.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Andrew Michael Milonakis (born January 30, 1976, in Katonah, New York) is a Greek-Americancomedian who played the role of a young boy on his television show, The Andy Milonakis Show, which was played on the MTV2channel. He has a congenitalgrowth-hormone condition that gives him the outward appearance and voice of a pre-adolescent boy.

Milonakis has started a non-profit organization for those suffering from his condition. The purpose of his organization is to increase awareness of this disease and to find newer and better treatments for the condition. The organization is called Andy's Hormonally Deficient Kiddos. [ 1 ] He also donates to the Ronald McDonald fund for sick children. [citation needed]

Milonakis' fame began as an Internet phenomenon after he released home webcam recordings of freestyle rhyming, humor videos, and short films. Some of these include "Crispy New Freestyle" and "The Super Bowl Is Gay." He has built a cult following, [citation needed] including comedian Jimmy Kimmel, who recruited him for regular appearances on Jimmy Kimmel Live on television 2003–2004.

Milonakis was also featured in the 2005 film, Waiting..., and starred in the 2007 comedy Who's Your Caddy?. He has been a frequent co-host on the syndicated radio show Loveline with Dr. Drew Pinsky [ 2 ] (from the radio station KROQ) since co-host Adam Carolla left in November 2005. In 2005 he recorded a hip hop song “Like Dis” together with his friend, J-Kwon. [citation needed]

• jws
    jws

I'm just trying to picture this "21-year-old" at a bar trying to order drinks and pick up girls.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Once again...he is GREEK American not RUSSIAN American and there is no mention of Chernobyl which gosh..you THINK might be worth mentioning in a bio eh? And if he is suffering from something that OTHER PEOPLE can have, then he DIDNT get that condition from any nuclear reactor accident.

Dang...the stuff the JWs try to stuff down your throats as truth. They wouldnt know truth if it bit them square in the ass.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Isn't this how they operate?

Take a story.

Twist it.

Tell it.

See who believes it. Those that do believe will be their followers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"unless he was working AT THE PLANT when he was four...."....Sasha would have been a 4year old Nukeular Plant worker!!..Makes sense to me!..LOL!!............. "the adult looking person is actually Sasha's four year old son."..LOL!!.....Daddy pick me up!!.....................................A JW will believe anything another JW says..

Clever.........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

OK, hang on here......I just figured something out that proves this is a crock of shit (not that we didn't already know that).

If this kid is really 21 years old, that means he was born in 1987. Cherobyl happened in 1986.

Let's see the Dubs explain THAT little discrepancy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..I`ve been sitting here laughing my ass off,reading all the posts here..Yours is priceless!!.. "If this kid is really 21 years old, that means he was born in 1987. Cherobyl happened in 1986." ..........................There really is a simple explanation!...... Sasha had been working at the Nuclear Plant,since before he was born!! LOL!!..................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

Why Brother Outlaw......Are you trying to promote Reincarnation amongst The Friends??!!

By the way....where do you get your smilies from?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit