jokes & humour

by mouthy 5 Replies latest social humour

• mouthy
    mouthy

did you hear about the couple that wanted to buy a parrot
    that talked?Went to the pet shop.saw one, The shop owner said we have one,but it has been returned twice-seems it has a limited speaking...
    Well the couple took it. Went home it was really cute. Hardly said a thing until tuesday night it started screeching" Get ready for the book study- get ready!!!" nothing until Thursday it yelled "Get ready for the ministry study come on ministry school!!" then nothing till early Sat:morning it screeched "SERVICE,!service!"nothing until Sun:a.m.It yelled "Kingdom Hall Kingdom hall "- the owner was fed up with this after a few weeks, It never listened to anything They said. So in anger he threw it across the room- it hit the wall with a force,feeling bad he lifted it from the floor to hear the bird say "No blood! No blood!!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL - an oldie but a goodie.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Grace this is well worth resurrecting lol!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I didnt know it would turn up as a new one I thought it would be added to

Would you like to resurrect your first post.???? Old age does daft things.DAH

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Grace)))

This isn't a new thread - it is your original from 2001 - it's just too good a joke to be left unraised

• mouthy
    mouthy

S E I knew it was my first post. But I wanted to add it to the thread
    "Would you like to resurrect your first post " It went on the end of that thread I can undertand as it comes up on Active Topics
    Oh I will never get the hang of this thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit