Red Red Wine

by noni1974 28 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

I've been trying red wine the last few weeks or so. I never really liked it before. I have acid reflux and it messed (any wine really) with my tummy. Now I take Nexium and my tummy is great. So I thought I give red wine a try. I really like it. I'm drinking some now.

Tell me what kind you like??

• bubble
    bubble

Chateaux-neuf-du-pape. Deeelish!!

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm just learning about wine. I have tried merlot and cabernet sauvignon so far. I got a new bottle of white merlot to try. I know it's a mixed wine and I can't wait to try it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The list is too long. I'm spoiled by living in California with access to so many wineries. I can recommend some if u like

• wobble
    wobble

I suffer from acid re-flux and find that white wines seem harsher on the stomach,reds, not a problem,I find that you get what you pay for at the lower end,and it's worth a few dollars more for a good red.(If you go too high in price you are sometimes just paying for the rarity rather than quality)

Love and good health to all!

Wobble

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I enjoy red wine. My favorite right now is a south african Merlot from Major's Hill.

• Mary
    Mary

My absolute favorite is Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley in California. Very expensive, at least it is after you get all the Canadian taxes on it. Up here it's nearly $20.00 bottle. My parents went to South Carolina earlier this year and brought me back a couple of bottles. Down there it's only $8.00 bottle.

• delilah
    delilah

I love red wine....Cabernet Sauvignon is one of my favorites after a nice Merlot. As Mary said, Robert Mondavi is VERY nice, as is Wolfblass. However, a little birdie told me about Chilean wines, and I'm hooked. My favorite is Casillero del Diablo, Merlot.

Enjoy Noni....

• BurnTheShips
  • is there help out there
    is there help out there

The best wine is thunderbird and Twister, It goes great with cookie`s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit