The Last Choice

by cameo-d 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh brother... the believer that god is an alien returns to delerium...

• Mandette
    Mandette

Didn't I see this in an episode of Star Trek????????

HA!

M

• chicken little
    chicken little

That rings a bell...but then lots of witnesses found "truth parallels" in Star Trek....many were sure it was written by a brother incognito.

• oompa
    oompa

accidental post

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    How desperate are you to live forever? Will the prospect of eternal life be worth any price? Have you been conditioned to believe that you have worked for it all your life and you deserve it?

Sums up the JWs in a nutshell!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Well in the spirit of christmas I will anwser,

chicken little...christmas is over. get over it.

Everyday in the New system is like christmas presents you never got. Everything you need is provided.

(Yes, Jehoover know what you need. Isn't that wonderful? He had made all you need and made it plentiful! )

You want a WHAT? What you want and what you need are two different things!

Jehoover made you and he can decide what you need!

And your Over Lords Elders will decide when you are ready to receive it.

Oh brother... the believer that god is an alien returns to delerium...

Shamus...what is this? Is the pot calling the kettle black?

You believed in angels and demons...so what's the difference? Angels and demons are not human. So that would make them what......alien? An alien by any other name is still an alien.

And the concept of god being an alien did not originate with me. It's in the Bible...plain and simple right in front of your eyes.

Satan, the devil, that old demon (read alien) has usurped the Creator and has set himself up as god. The whole world is in his power.

accidental post

Oompa...Poor Oompa. You have always been accident prone. Remember when people avoided you at the KH because it was rumored that you were Jinn-X'd?

Fear no more. No more broken bones. No more bloody noses. No more scars and sprains. Won't you come back to the fold and serve Jehoover once again? Last chance.

The cut off time is almost at hand. You know Jehovah won't strive with man forever. You need to make a decision now. Time is almost up.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Didn't I see this in an episode of Star Trek????????

HA!

First there were myths, then in another age, Fairy Tales. Today we have 'Science Fiction". Could it be that some who found pieces of truth refused to take the oath of silence and, in the spirit of Jesus and his parables, tried to communicate these things to us?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would have to find a way to hack the controls. If I could block out Jehovah's continually making me unappealing to the opposite sex for His purposes (and preferably throw it back in His face), and then make the collar not respond to Him or His representatives, it would be worthwhile to wear it.

But, if God (or any of His supposed representatives) are going to be able to control it, I would not wear it. After reading accounts in the Old Testament about how fickle that Almighty Baghead is, and His continued insistence on keeping me celibate so He could have me all to Himself, I would disable the damn thing. (It could not work if I took it off or took the battery out.) Then I would make one of my own, and set it so I could disobey that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag and make it not respond to God or His appointed representatives. (Of course, I would put a signal in it so it would make them think it was responding, so they would waste their time and energy altering the frequencies when in fact it is not responding).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit