Need some Input!!!!

by VeniceIT 29 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ok people!!!! You might have noticed I haven't been around as much the last few weeks. I started a new full time job in the Cosmetic industry. It's a great job with a great future (hopefully )!!!

In February I hope to start taking classes to become a licensed Esthetician. (skin care and make up artistry). If I do this I will want to provide my own line of skin care and make up!!!!

I'm making this post to let you'll know what I'm up to and ask for some help. My real name is Rachelle. I would like this to somehow be in the name of my products. But I'm not sure what name to go with. I know how creative you all are and thought you all could help!!!

'Le Rachelle' perhaps or something that's easy yet classy!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!! and cast your votes !!! YOUR THE BEST!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

straight off the top of my head, Rachelle sounds great just by itself.

If you are thinking about a two word name are you aware of the principle of recurring letters?
    eg: "Rita Orta' (name of a woman I know)
    The recurrence of the letters RT and A in both words provides symetry and balance( something I heard in a graphics course years ago).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Very cool Venice,I`ll think about it.After you get all your suggestions go by your gut feeling.You know what I mean.The name that really feels right.If it dosen`t feel right its wrong..Later..MERRY CHRISTMAS...OUTLAW

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

more to this subject.
    If you are thinking a 2 word name, its very trendy to have a longish first word and a short second word. eg: "Rashelle Sha"
    Two long words is bad form, eg: "Helena Reubinstein".

• bea
    bea

venny, use bitter mango :)

seriouly tho, i like just 'rachelle' but i think it should be spelled in a funky way :)

p.s. good for you hun!

• COMF
    COMF

How about, "Rachelle di Veni"?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Gold-digger! MaryKay Ash barely cold in the ground, and here you come running!~

• Mulan
    Mulan

SixofNine: Do you know how ironic that comment is? I mean, seriously? Too funny.

Rachelle: One of the makeup colors is Rachel, pronounced like your name. So, I think Rachelle is a great name for a line of make up. However, COMF's Rachelle di Veni idea is awfully good too!! Pretty inventive.

How about the Spanish equivalent: Raquel?
    or
    Dori Rachelle? (your Mom will like that one)

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• COMF
    COMF

COMF's Rachelle di Veni idea is awfully good too!! Pretty inventive.

Vedi, veci, veni.

COMF

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Hi, VeniceT:

How about RachElle de la Noire (or Noir). Anyone know french for "Night"? And have the bottles done in black with gold tassle and gold printing. Have a nice gold topper in the bottles. Classy. Romantic (frenchy). Is this going to be an expensive line or mid-priced line or budget line? Who do you want to reach?

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit