Metro Sexual

by Sparkplug 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

A woman at the New York office of the advertising agency I work for actually coined the term "metrosexual." I remember getting the email years ago and thinking "WTF!? Like that'll stick." Her title was Trend Spotter. Seriously.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I thought it said Hetero-sexual...lol.

Anyway I looked it up.

Metro sexual: A "Dandyish Narcissist" in love with not only himself , but also his urban lifestyle, a straight man who is in touch with his feminine side. His lifestyle diplay attributes stereotypically attributed to gay men.That so?.....So they act gay but not gay ...just in touch with their feminine side..?

Snoozy...

An example of a Metro- Sexual man

http://dir.salon.com/story/ent/feature/2002/07/22/metrosexual/index.html

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

"I'm remember searching for the perfect words. I was hoping you might change your mind. I recall a soldier sleeping next to me, riding on the metro-o-o-o-o."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UXtort76gY

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Hilbilly -

WHY do Levis have a flat inseam?

Is it something to do with the scrotum? But don't all self respecting men wear pants??

HB

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Levis used to have a flat seam..Wranglers still do. Spend time on a horse for days on end and the advantages of a well configured inseam become crystal clear. Scrotums have little to do with the issue.

You are welcome.

Hill

• LDH
    LDH

The last time I lost my temper about the grooming of JW males was about three years ago when some dad was dragging his kid around the neighborhood.

The kid was about 16, he had his hair slicked and coiffed neatly to the side in a business man's hairdo, and he was wearing a suit and a trenhcoat over it.

Let me tell you something I am not too proud of.....I lost it--I went ballistic.

His pantsuit was like a bad solar collector, double knit polyester.

I told the dad he should be ashamed of himself, pimping out his kid to sell religious pamphlets.

Bad memory. poor kid. Perhaps there are a FEW and I highlight FEW metrosexual dudes but the fact remains most JW youth are sorely out of touch with style.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It's funny how this look has survived through the years.

1970's it was glam

1980's it was the New Romantic Movement. (NURos)

1990"s it was shit

2000's it was the Emo's, but then who the Fuckin Cares

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We should send the gay boys from "Quer eye for the straight guy" down to "Make over" the governing body!....they look half dead!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit