Name JW Things That You'd Like To Give a 1 Fingered Salute To

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Neckties.

• minimus
    minimus

There's a lot of things that make this religion unlikeable.

What really disturbs me is how pious and self righteous and deluded they all are. They haven't got a clue.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They get the 1 finger salute for no Windows in the Kingdom Hall.....Unfortunately they can`t see me,because there`s no windows in the Kingdom Hall..LOL!!.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

I think the arks have windows now.

• heathen
    heathen

I gotta say the making up of dogma at any given time and then trying to convince others , had this happen to me allot lately , I'm always asking if the "society" says it or it's just an opinion and believe me some of the stuff is ridiculous ,I'm with you on the blood dogma ,Their reasoning doesn't hold water and it is senseless to let people die over it .I think dfing is alright in some cases such as promoting a sect or murder , makes sense to me ,if you are not walking the walk and just talking the talk you are a hypocrite and deserve to be cast out where the weeping and gnashing teeth , yadda yadda

• Newborn
    Newborn

So many things but right now

how they split families thru the disfellowshiping and say it's to win people back

Disgusting!!

• chickpea
    chickpea

the obsessive data collection....

time in the field misery

meeting attendence

peak this or that

# of new assimilates to the b0rg collective

you name it, they have counted it

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Missionary style sex only...all else is evil and perverse!!

• minimus
    minimus

They care about numbers, not persons.

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

Gossip....and Pre-judging

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit