My Christmas wish for you

by Lady Lee 12 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((LadyLee)))..Well said!!........Merry Christmas LadyLee!!.....Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

We have all, at one time or another, needed a place to call home, a place where people understand and even when they don't a place to let it out.

It's nice to know we aren't crazy. Or alone. That it isn't just me who had a problem with the WT rules and lifestyle.

I tell ys when I left in '85 I believed I was the only one. Finding JWD helped me feel less alone and defintely less crazy.

Si a humungous thank you for those early JWDers, who followed Simon to this board. I bet they had no idea what they were creating here or what a pivotal place JWD would play in helping so ,amy people leave the WTS.

It wasn't organized (and despite the WTS" claim that apostates are somehow organized). It had no grand plans. Just a simple need for people to talk about being JWs and what that meant to them.

Wow You've come a long way baby!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I wouldnt be out except for this board. I lurked for several years off and on...while I was still an elder.

Thank you for not only providing this (mostly) soft place to land...but keeping it going through JWN.

WTS 0 Freedom: thousands and counting...

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit