Prince is definitely a JW

by Cygnus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

This is the absolute best confirmation that I have seen so far, proving that Prince is a JW for sure. I found this on the ViewAskew website (news site for Kevin Smith, writer and director of Clerks, Dogma, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back).

"Fielding numerous 'are you high on the set' queries with patience and charm, he used the questions as a jumping off point for many personal anecdotes. One of the highlights being a forty-minute tale on being invited to Prince's Paisley Park to talk about filming something for Prince, and ending up staying there a week filming a documentary about 'The Truth' about Jehovah, that 'will never see the light of day.'"

See: newsaskew.com November 01 archive

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Paisley Park is not more than 4 miles from where I live. A kid in my son's grade at school is a JW in the local congregation that includes the territory of Prince's studio and house. According to this kid a few months back Prince wasn't baptized and was struggling to be good enough to be accepted.

My son doesn't know the kid that well and doesn't mention the fact that we were once JWs too. I'll ask him to find out what he can.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I can't believe he succumbed.

Someone posted a while ago about this and mentioned that he was very interested in the submission of women stance the WT takes. *sigh* who knew he was a closet chauvinist?

closer

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ha-HA-HA!They deserve him!...OUTLAW

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

a family friend is an elder in the cong. prince attends. the elder told my mom prince is NOT baptized.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

leave him alone! he isn't even here to defend himself!!! :/

*listening to prince's Nothing Compares 2 U* :)

• waiting
    waiting

Well, you remember how studies could be - all full of love and The Truth and Armageddon 'round the corner.

Perhaps Prince was getting his time in to show that he was a Non-baptized Publisher. Didn't "approved" get in there somehow? I never could remember all those classes.

Need Focus around here.

waiting

• ISP
    ISP

Well it must mean the never nearing end is no nearer now than it never was.

ISP

• AIRVIEW1
    AIRVIEW1

Someone's gotta take Micheals place.

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Yall just leave Micheal alone. As far as Prince is concerned; He will not last long in the borg. He has been free too long.

Pureheart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit