Guys, which one do you choose for your girlfriend on Christmas?

by edward612 10 Replies latest jw friends

• edward612
  • restrangled
    restrangled

Don't ask the guys, ask the girls...and you are late!!!!!!

Do both!

r.

• merfi
    merfi

I second that -- both!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I would do both, but if you can't afford that, maybe the chocolates and a single perfect rose on the wrapped gift.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Who cares what brand of chocolates or flowers?

You should know what your girlfriend's tastes are better than strangers.

Does she like flowers or chocolates, or does it not matter?

Think type instead of brand.

Does she like white, milk, or dark choclate?

With or without nuts?

Solid, truffle, layered, etc.

As regards flowers, does she hold fragrance, or presentation, or color highest?

If she were really your girlfriend, if you took the time to pay attention to her, to ask the right questions and listen, you would not ask strangers what you yourself should know.

BA

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

BA:

If she were really your girlfriend, if you took the time to pay attention to her, to ask the right questions and listen, you would not ask strangers what you yourself should know.

daaaaaammmmm... but so true....

My only experience with giving gifts to a GF:

I once sent a dozen roses to my (now ex) JW fiancee overseas..... she was mad that I wasted $60 on roses ...(thats a lot of money in her country..not that she was poor or anything)... she said the roses were bad quality.... how was I to know that it was a 100 degrees in that country and that the local florist supplier who delivered them did not do so in an air conditioned vehicle? I seen the roses on the webcam, they were alright, but could have been nicer I called the US-based company that I ordered the flowers from. The rep that I spoke with was very upset about what happened and offered to have new ones sent via a different supplier.... I got my money back instead.

Of course, this was the same woman who didnt like the Black Hills Gold necklace I sent her (though admittedly I did not know about the huge fines imposed on gold being shipped there....6 weeks in customs and a $100 fine ..or likely bribe ...had to be paid)... of course, in comparison to the 24K gold chunks of jewelry that were in her collection...my mere little neclace gift was a mere cracker jack toy... (so much for "the though that counts").. I should have known that relationship was doomed after those two incidents. Only cost me another $3K to fly there to find out.

Probably a reason 'ol Snakes is single......

Snakes (of the "still single" Sheep Class)

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

just be happy you have a girlfriend

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Snakes she sounds like a bitch anyway.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Regarding the gifts I suggest wrapping yourself in a ribbon and nothing else and saying "here's your present baby, Merry christmas!" ....Is there a woman on this earth that would be happy with that? I think not...it's all about the money.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I think it's the thought that counts. I love it when someone thinks of me and shows me. It doesn't matter what it actually is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit