Mouthy's" kids"please read.

by mouthy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I received many cards from so very many, But you all have to remember I am beginning to start Demntia.... I thank you all ,my apartment is surronded with them , which I have to say pleases me muchly ..... But if you didnt put your Logo ( name JWD) I dont know who you are. So if your are one of them.... I thank you! Thank you! Thank you !( 3 times for emphesis )

God Bless you all Happy & Healthy Christmas & a New Year....TO YOU ALL

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Merry Christmas to you too, Grace. I'll have to get your address next time we see each other so I can add you to my card list. :-)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks sweetie... But we wont be seeing each other again I am afraid I wont be able to make that long trip again. it is my 21st year of doing it. Too old now, I had a lovely Christmas Card from Katie& Mark Grasso with a lovely picture of all their family.....I will miss you all so much give a hug to your lovely wife for me (((((HUGS))) & too

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Although I didn't send any cards I do wanny say Merry Xmas!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Quirky1 same back at ya!!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Merry Christmas Granny

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Grace,

I hope that you're having a wonderful Christmas. I learned to put my nicname in the bottom corner - after I got many cards from folks - and I sit there going... "huh? dunno who this is from..."

...but - it's all good.

Regards,

Jim TX

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Merry Christmas Granny Grace!

Love,

Shelly

• mouthy
    mouthy

To each and every one of you ...I want to hear after the holiday how wonderful it was for each & everyone of you ........

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Merry Christmas, Granny Grace!

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit