My Christmas Present (A kitty)

by reneeisorym 12 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Considering that my Christmas present was alive and couldn't be wrapped, I got her last Friday.

The funniest thing is that she has taken up a spot under the Christmas tree to sleep! It's like she knows she's a Christmas present! How cute is that?

For you cat lovers -- She's a savannah. Part African Serval and part domestic cat. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_(cat)

So here's my kitty -- It's the spotted one. The other one is my Russian Blue.

http://gallery.me.com/reneepruitt#100030

• snowbird
    snowbird

Nice.

My g'daughter (age 10) wants a kitten.

I forget what she plans on naming her.

Sylvia

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

what a beautiful cat. both cats now that I am looking at the link....the photos in the gallery link...are you a pro photographer? those are very good pics.

I got my cat (then a 4 month old kitten) from the shelter a year ago.

I cant imagine life without her now.

Snakes ()

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Renee,

She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos.

-LWT

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    are you a pro photographer? those are very good pics.

Thank you so much!! These were actually snapshots taken with my cell phone! I'm not a pro photographer. I am a painter though, so I guess the eye for a good composition comes over to photography.

• Emma
    Emma

They're both beautiful. Sasha reminds me of my Fina who died about eight years ago; I can't believe she's been gone that long. She still is in my heart.

Congratulations! What a wonderful gift.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Beautiful kitties!

Makes me want to run out and buy one...but that is not a good idea. We have one cat and I am not sure how it stays about!

Recently the neighbor girl got bit by it. I am sure it was all a mishap, but I had to put my cat in for quarantine for 10 days, renew his rabie shots and well, at the end of it all the cat goes and plays with the little girl just like ever. I am so happy she is OK, and at the same time, I am not about to get another one and open the door to such messes.

Really wish I had a pretty baby kitty to hold.

It is great you do!!

Maybe I will just borrow someones to hold!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Sparkplug, that sounds like some ordeal! yikes!

She's quite a big baby kitty. 9 pounds at 8 months old. She's going to be a big kitty.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Thats a BIG KITTY!! I loves me some kitty cats but I need to be able to pick them UP! LOL!

meoooooowwwrrrrrr

• loosie
    loosie

She is gorgeous!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit