Singletons only...........

by mtsgrad 17 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Spreading out in the bed is nice. Not fighting over blankets is nice.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

All you'd have to do is ask with that British accent and charm and I'd just smile and mix you the drink.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I can sleep all day if I want to.

I can stay out all night if I want to.

I can go where I want to when I want to and if I want to.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I Have been single for almost 22 years. Initially it sucked, but I suppose I look at being single like married people look at being married, I am commited to it!!!!

I can continue to be a free spirit, I am not on a schedule, My relationships with men have been over the years, two people passing through time and paths cross, forever how long it's good, it's great, so I liken it to being married, there are times when a couple is closer than other times, so when I am "alone" thats all it is, I am not lonely.

I am not saying I would not have rather been married, but it just has not worked for me, it's like an implosion, instead of opening my life up farther.

I am probably not a good marriage candidate. I came from a family life I could not wait to get out of, and the marriage I did have was suppressive and smothering.

Too much of that family feeling seems to make me bolt.

purps

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have my own house, truck, career, friends, and freedom to do what I want when I feel like it. I don't have to explain any of my actions, or inactions, to anyone. No dirty looks, no condescending speech, no nagging, no dinners I don't like, and no one to tell me I shouldn't cook while I'm naked.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

...but I miss having someone whose head I can hold under the covers after farting.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm single. I like being alone most of the time. Being in a relationship is a lot of work. I like the sex and the companionship from time to time. Other than that I feel no need to pair off.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Slack! Lots and lots of slack! I made choices about pairing up that would deny me slack, so I figure it is better to be alone than to live a slackless life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit