Google Gives Employees Lousy Christmas Bonus

by leavingwt 12 Replies latest social current

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My wife got NOTHING, I got NOTHING...

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth maybe?

• Confucious
    Confucious

When Google had their stock trading at $760-ish a share - they were famous for treating their employees well.

I believe they even had a in-house sushi restaurant - that you could eat in there every day for free.

From what I heard, they had an unbelievable amount of perks - including things like massages - free workout rooms.

I think techs were even allowed to spend up to 25 percent of their time on personal creative projects. Projects they would hope would bring in new inovation.

Now Google is trading at about $299 a share.

And they cut a lot of the good stuff.

Right now, we can sit in the sidelines and either laugh, poke fun or cry along side Google.

But I tell you, the employees have nothing to complain about. When times were good, employees there were well compensated.

Confucious

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

All I got for a Christmas bonus was a run of pink eye in my calf herd. I guess my Vet will have a Merry Christmas.

I guess we all need to count our blessings. My dad spent many a cold day walking along the railroad track collecting coal that had fallen from the train. To heat the house and cook over.

I really hope this depression dont get here...a lot of folks will wither right up and blow away.

Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit