Does seeing the number 1914 make you giggle?

by mtsgrad 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Whether is during a sports game or seeing 19:14pm I just can't help but smirk. On a bad day it works with 19:19 and 19:25 too.

Does this happen to you too, or am I just a freak of nature?

Answers on a postcard to.............

mtsgrad

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

How did you guess my alarm code!!!!!!!!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I just wrinkle my nose.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

W007:

How did you guess my alarm code!!!!!!!!!!

Its the alarm code for lots of assembly halls, kingdom halls and dub homes.... I keyed in 1975 as a temp code when they first installed the one in the CO apartment.. they did not find the humor in it.. and changed it to 4191... how original

mts:

Does seeing the number 1914 make you giggle?

no but your threads do

Snakes ()

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'll be honest, the only thing I ever think about when I see that date, is WWI

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

No, basically I just get kind of ill feeling

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

To me, I only think of World War I, and the first of many failed Armageddon prophesies. When I see the number elsewhere, it doesn't really bother me any more than seeing the number 666 does.

They ought to be thankful I don't have the power to change the alarm code. I would pick a number like 6561 or 3125, 2401, or something like that (they are simple numbers of a number raised to the 3rd of 4th power). That would pxxx off the hounders when they type in "1914" and the alarm goes off anyways, and I wouldn't tell them the code I set it for.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Yes, I saw it as a house number on the way to look at a christmas light display. Funny,

• Robert7
    Robert7

Yes. And so does seeing "607".

• Quandry
    Quandry

I'll bet there are many alarms, bank codes, and accounts of witnesses with this access code! If we were devious, we could probably steal at least something from some of them!! I know this was the pin number for one of my accounts. NO MORE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit