Society's view of stained glass windows

by Bonnie_Clyde 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Clam
    Clam
    What in the world do the stained glass pictures in KH's show? People in tacky suits handing out worthless watchtowers?

This would make a brilliant KH stained glass window design imo. . . happypeople2222222222.jpg picture by elvishimmler

• fokyc
    fokyc

Several JW brothers actually make Stained Glass windows for a living in Dallas, Texas.

fokyc

• kzjw
    kzjw

they proudly point to their assembly hall in Jersey hall with their chandeliers and stained glass windows.

Where is this KH? Are there any pix?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Rutherford started this. No matter if its stained glass windows or birthdays, the underlying message is "We don't care if we're right, as long as we're different."

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

they proudly point to their assembly hall in Jersey hall with their chandeliers and stained glass windows.

Where is this KH? Are there any pix?

Sorry - I was referring to the Stanley Theater assembly hall in New Jersey, I believe. I have a picture around here somewhere but wouldn't know how to post it if I could find it. I was reminded of this theater the other day when I got a travel brochure from a travel agency that sells tours to Bethel, Stanley Theater and the Holocaust Museum in DC. It specifically mentioned the chandeliers and stained glass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit