Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 12-21-08 WT Study (HEARTFELT)

by blondie 11 Replies latest jw friends

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

18. A humiliating end awaits determined opposers of Jehovah's sovereignty. God's Word reveals that those who" do not obey the good news" --and for this reason are executed at Armageddon--will suffer "everlasting destruction." (2 Thess. 1:7-9) Their destruction and the survival of those who worship Jehovah in truth will be convincing evidence that Jehovah is the only true God. In the new world, that great victory will not be forgotten. Those who come back in the "resurrection of ... the righteous and the unrighteous" will learn of Jehovah's great act. (Acts 24:15)

I said during the WT study that we could see in this paragraph an attempt from the Society to find an answer to the perturbing question re. Who will be saved at A. On the two extreme ends the answer is plain : determined opposers will be definitively destroyed, Jah's worshippers will pass. In the middle grey area there are billions of people who fit in none of these categories. For those, the society reserves death with resurrection and teaching on the other side. Harsh as this position is, it represents at least an attempt to bring forth a solution to an important problem within the WTS's logic, with a semblance of justice. The two most ignorant and fanatical elders reacted, one saying that there is no such thing as neutrality in connexion with Jehovah, the other reminding that in ancient times all those who were not in the ark were destroyed. Nice to see such shepperds' loving care for their neighbours.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    So she prayed to God: "I don't know who you are... , but I know you're there. Please let me know you!" A short while later, Jehovah's Witnesses visited her and gave her the comĀ­fort and knowledge she had sought.

And if the Mormons had called, she would have thought they were the answer to her prayer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit