Women: Do you dry your hair by turning on the heating full blast?

by mtsgrad 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Blondie

Your hair looks great!

mtsgrad

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Blondie

Her not working is not the main issue but part of it. I have been in accident and emergency twice in the last few months due to the stress of my work, whilst my wife sits at home and eats, watches tv and does her Jehovah stuff.

mtsgrad

• sacolton
    sacolton

Buy her a 1875 Watt Hair Dryer with one of these diffuser attachments:

alt

She'll love you forever!

• blondie
    blondie

Well, the WTS does give her an out, the man is supposed to be the breadwinner and married women are allowed to stay home and eat bon-bons. But then the man is also supposed to be the head and can "order" his wife to get a job and she is supposed to obey, right?

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

sacolton

I will buy it if it blows her head off. How comes u came up with a solution so quickly. Does your job involve blowing hairing hot air?

mtsgrad

• sacolton
    sacolton

Just having a wife that uses one every day. She couldn't live without it.

Now, that I think about it ... she probably needs one of these:

alt

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Blondie

I luv u!

Well, the WTS does give her an out, the man is supposed to be the breadwinner and married women are allowed to stay home and eat bon-bons.
    I would love to see that in print! But then the man is also supposed to be the head and can "order" his wife to get a job and she is supposed to obey, right?
    Supposed to be head and supposed to obey, like we are supposed to be living in paradise with Adam and Eve? Lol mtsgrad

• beksbks
    beksbks

Doesn't the WT also say she should be performing her "wifely duties"?

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

beksbks

Maybe the hair could be the straw that breaks my back! lol

mtsgrad

• Angharad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit