Scan of February 2009

by RR 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moshe
    moshe
    A tropical island paradise does not sound bad to me at all,

I knew a Christian missionary couple that went to one of those tropical paradises. He came home 10 years later with his three small children to bury his wife - tropical diseases can be a killer. Dengue fever, malaria, dysentery, parasites- a part of God's intelligent design for mankind.

• ?me?
    ?me?

one thing i have noted... in the announcement section there are no longer detailed instructions, most notably to "remind publishers to turn in time" , usually found for the meeting at the very end or beginning of the month. maybe there is a special letter with intructions on how to do the announcement for all the servants? like the first week, include the time reminder, the second week, read the okm announcements, third week, accounts, fourth week, whatever... --------------------------- just wondering i always hated when they bug you for your time, i either skip or turn it in late on purpose.... now we will have 2 extra weeks to dodge the secretary...

• logic
    logic

I like the part on page 2 par. 2 . Comparing field service to fisherman. Fishermen change their ways to catch (trap) fish.

• chickpea
    chickpea

many thanks for the inside look.....

it is nice to have approximate dates
    to be out of the country when the
    "memorial invitations" will be festooned
    far and wide..... ugh!

• yknot
    yknot

Thank You so much...... R.R. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaCheech....Jan KM via Bronzefist.... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/169103/1.ashx

8 minutes on the "New Congregation Handbill"......... talk about a waste of time!

LOL I know many were aiming for to be aux pioneers during this upcoming Memorial Season, but the WTS would have to lower the hours to make it possible for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit