Who here is done Xmas shopping?

by lola28 13 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

So who here has finished their Xmas shopping? I’m such a procrastinator that at this rate I’ll be buying gifts on Xmas eve :( but I love Xmas so it’s worth it! Anyone else here just staring to buy gifts now?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Well... I WAS... but I just found out that more precious family is going to be dropping in as a surprise... so I'll be going back out to get them something special!

Merry Christmas, Lola!

• lola28
    lola28

Merry Xmas to you to Baba! I bet it's a treat to have your family come in for a visit.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I'm done , I'm done !!!!

• Purza
    Purza

I am almost done. Just a few miscellaneous items and I can chill. . . until the sales on December 26.

Purza

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I was done December 1st. Gotta mail out all my gifts so I can't procrastinate...sammieswife.

• oompa
    oompa

I am finished...it was kinda easy since my wife is a dub and of course i really do christmas so i bought myself my own presents....a plasma and lcd tv and a slick new samsung delve cellphone.........kinda spoiled myself for all my missed christmas years........oompa

oh and i bought my pagan sister and df son olympic waterproof digital cameras

• Mulan
    Mulan

I finally finished on Monday. I did most of it online because of broken foot, but a little in store too.

Still waiting for two of them to arrive so I can mail them. With all the snow we're getting, I'm wondering if I will get out to the post office anytime soon anyway.

• hubert
    hubert

ME !!! ....I actually finished today, all wrapped up, too. ....Hubert

• Sasha
    Sasha

Ya know, that's so funny, I thought I was the only one sho called it xmas. (In spite of spellcheck) Cannot bring myself to call it Christmas.

By the way, the sisters I used to study with 2 plus years ago, when I dropped out, were by, all smiles and giving me the latest Watchtower's to read and Awake too. I thought it may be sign of some sort ("Just when I think I'm out, they try and pull me back in")...but I saw nothing in these publications that was any NEW news from them. I am starting to think they are robots!!!!!! Clearly programed.....scared me a tad.

Yes, I pick up things during the year and stash them, so when Nov 1st comes around, I am done xmas shopping and it's in the mail by Nov 15th!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit