Important Video

by watson 24 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    That cemetery scene at the end was freaky.

Yea looks like that one dude had both of his wives resurrected. Uh Oh.

• watson
    watson

BTTT for Farkel!

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Barfed on the monitor, see that lady threw her glasses away but was'nt cured of obesity ,maybe she has to wait till the end of the 1000 years

• I quit!
    I quit!

Well that looks like fun for about 15 minutes then what. I don't think it would take too long before you trying to find a gun that hadn't been turn into a plow shear so you could shoot yourself with it.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

So guitars are OK in the new world but drums aren't. Poor bastard had to beat on his leg.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

bttt... this thread is too good to leave alone...

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

So...was the bear in the river looking for grass to eat ??? (a la' the lion will eat grass just like the lamb)...too bad they didn't let that clip run a little longer until the bear pulled up a writhing salmon and shredded it for dinner.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I have two observations. First, the video showed people reading the Bible! Who would give a shit about the Bible in the new world? Are they going to keep revisiting those stupid, ancient stories for eternity? The Bible wouldn't even be relevant in the new world because they would be under a direct government from God himself, and God would be helped in His ruling of the Earth by a bunch of former human assholes who are co-ruling in Heaven!

Second, there were only three scenes in that video that aren't already available to experience right here on earth and right NOW, not in some indistinct future! The woman growing younger was one, although plastic surgery is pretty good these days. The woman getting out of her wheel chair was another, and the people coming out of their graves was the last one.

Remember, all that beautiful scenery and animal life was filmed on planet earth as it exists and can be enjoyed TODAY as we speak and live. You don't need a paradise earth to go on a picnic or pet a lion fer heaven's sake.

Finally, the first 30 seconds of the video is much more important than the rest of it. It reminds us what needs to happen before people can enjoy all that stuff, to wit, the wholesale massacre of 6 THOUSAND MILLION people. Now that really wants to make you rejoice, huh? "He who lives on hope will die fasting." - Benjamin Franklin

Farkel

• beksbks
    beksbks

Great observations Farkel! I couldn't agree with you more.

Remember, all that beautiful scenery and animal life was filmed on planet earth as it exists and can be enjoyed TODAY as we speak and live. You don't need a paradise earth to go on a picnic or pet a lion fer heaven's sake.

Unfortunately, as a kid, we were very poor, and had to save all year for our vacations. Our vacations?? The assemblies!!!!!

• sacolton
    sacolton

AAAARRRRGGHHHHH!!! Who threw their glasses on the ground like trash?!! I just cut my foot wide open!!! So, this is it? Paradise Earth is filled with "litter bugs"?!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit