I left a Jehovah's Witness in a quandry.

by orangefatcat 33 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

A couple of days ago I was coming home from Church, in the afternoon, upon entering the building I saw one on of my neighbours sitting in the foyer, she also attends the same church as I do. I felt as if someone was behind me and I looked up to see and I was right there was a person and she was a Jehovah's witness. She attended the same Hall as I did but a different cong. But she knew us. Well I couldn't remember her first name so next best thing is I call her Sister P........ she responds and says hello back. I know she is grinding her brain to know who I am she can't remember. They depart up stairs and I go into my apt. I am dying to know what the witness asked my friend.

The next day, my neighbour is sitting again in the foyer and she says to me Terry, you know that JWs lady she was really trying very hard to know who you were. I told her that you go to St Paul's Anglican Church. but was confused because you addressed here as sister P.... and who in a Church would know to call her a sister. She felt it just didn't add up.

So then I said oh she knows me very well and as soon as she hears my name she'll remember me right away even though it has been nearly 10 years. I proceeded to tell my neighbour that I too had been one of JWs for 38 yrs. She was amazed. She asked me why did I leave so I explained to my neighbour why I am no longer a JW that I was disfellowshipped, She was familiar with these words so I gathered that she was studing for many months. I explained to her that JW's organization is a dangerous religous cult. They have been exposed recentley for keeping their mouths shut when they knew that there 23,000+ cases of pedophilia in the congregations of JWs that have been kept hush hush. Many of the witness families were threatened by the WTS to keep their mouths shut, they were told not to go to the authorities. But that was so stupid, of course parents went to the police

. You see the GB didn't realize that children grow up and when they do they speak up about things that they were forced not to tell as children for fear of their life or that of their families. What an huge mistake as I also told my friend that Sister P...'s husband had been disfellowshipped a few times for pedophilia, mu friend could have fallen off the chair when I told her that. I said they had to leave an assignment in another country because he committed it in that assigned territory and also when he moved back to this area. I told her that the congregations are never informed about it, they have no idea that a sexual sadist is among them in the KH and so some parents trust their children to these people and sometimes abuse starts of subtlely and just a touch here and there and they promise the kids treats and win their confidence and then they go in for the kill and that is what no parent in a cong. knows about it. Now lets say if the child tells his parents about it. Then the parents approach the person who acted in this way, the pedophile could say no I didn't your child is making this story all up just to get attention. I said to her, well children first of all don't just make up stories like this in the first place and then the elders in the K H ask the child was there another person there with you and that brother. If the child says no, then the case is closed . Because as far as the WTS is concerned that if there are not two witnesses to this act of sexual molestation and perversion then the accused is free to go. There is always the side chance that the pedophile may admitt to it, but not in most cases. Now that is just plain SICK..

Well my neighour was flabberghasted, she said that is just terrible, I said to her that is not all, that is just the tip of the ice berg, I said I am begging you not to get involved with them. I reminded her of my 38 years again and why I left.

I also mentioned to her if per chance she were to become a witness and were to do an act that required disfellowshipping you any family that are witnesses could not speak to you any more unless you repent according to the WTS and if you don't you lose all your friends too. One moment they are your best and dearest friend and if you want to see a pack of wolves just do something wrong scripturely and then they dispise you and hate you and will never speak to you again. Is this the Love that our Lord Jesus Christ taught us. And also on forgiveness how many times do we forgive our brother, 7 times no but 77 times and if we follow that law of natural love we would never abandon our loved ones even if they did something wrong.

Then she says to my Terry I just wanted a bible study and they offered, I said sure and at first they act like your best friend do things for you and help you in every way and then they start a study with you and if they don't see you destroying your crosses and icons then they will start using more stern and adament words like Jehovah says it is wrong to worship the cross and icons, she says I don't worship the cross Iworship God. She says that lately they are giving her a difficult time about her religious items. She told sister P that she isn't going to get rid of them you can't change how I feel and I just wanted to study God's word and here you are telling me I have to do this and that. So Sister P when she comes back again is in for a rude awakening in many ways and I told my friend to tell the witness that what my name is and as soon as she hears it she will flip out and then when she finds out what I told you she will freak out completely.

but I sure enjoyed telling my neighbour all the juicey details about the witnesses and she has decided to tell the witnesses not to call on her again.

Yabba dabba dooooooooooooo

Orangefatcat

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

That is wonderful ... Good for you

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hope that took you an hour.... Send your time in to Bethel.... Good girl... iIhope the JW comes to speak to you & you can tell HER the truth

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

good job

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why not drop in during her bible study? Or get yourself invited. Wouldn't that be fun?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Niiiiiiice job, Orange Fat Cat! Kudos to you!

Love!
    Baba

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Oh, that had to be fun! Good for you, OFC!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

You see what I love about this is, once this witness recalls who I am she will hit the ceiling. And when my friend from the building asks why her husband was disfellowshipped she is going to go bonkers. Only a hand full of people know this about him.

I have visions of her showing up at my door with a hammer to bop me in the head for having ruinning her chances with my friend. I have that dateline show on a video tape now I just have to wait until I find to wooden bookcases to take my movies out of storage and then I will let my friend watch it.

I am sure she will be shocked as when I told her about the pedophilia in JW's because she said the witness told her JWs are loving and kind and care and have great love for one another, and they do this and that and she left out the best part they mess with your innocent children. I know it upset my friend and I have the feeling she will just tell the witnesses not to come to her home again.

Once upon a time this sisters husband brought me some money to the gas station as my credit card was turned down and I called my ex and I told them you better come up with a solution real fast or they are going to call the cops. So my ex called this wife's husband and I really never liked him and I didn't know why but know why but now I do. You know how some peoples eyes are cold and stare almost through you well that is the kind of eyes that her husband has. He gave me the creeps But he did come to the gas station to cover the cost of gasoline and when I got home my ex made me so mad I said why didn't you make the credit card payment and he always had some lame excuse.

The girls he molested are ruined for life and he just sits in the hall like he is the best thing since creation. And I was told Sunday that he is the oldest witness in the cong. well who cares. He has destroyed families and girls now women and they live it every day of their lives while he sits there like nothing ever happened.

Orangefatcat is seeing Red...

yuck.

orangefatcat alt

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good on you.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Orangefatcat, the SUPER APOSTATE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest