So not a mind controlling cult hey , a video on You-Tube says a lot

by Homerovah the Almighty 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I caught this on You-Tube recently and I thought it made a very strong point on the dangers of apocalyptic cults such as the JWS

Have a look for yourself, its saddening to know that there are still people involved with this idiocy, to this day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVkxmqE0qZk&NR=1

• watson
    watson

I've always heard about the infamous Dan Hall. So that's him. Interesting. Trim Line was quite a thing.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Was Dan Hall the guy who came across as a complete loon?

Good video Homerovah.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks for posting, but I don't know how you can trust an apostate former Gilead Missionary with a beard

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Like I said, a loon. Tongue Out 5

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I would guess this video was made in the 80's , don't know much about Dan Hall

This video does show and explain the structuring of the WTS and how it forms its strength...... coercive fear

• gymbob
    gymbob

Wasn't Trimline the car pinstripping business that so many witnesses were doing back then?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Yeah I remember Trimline. One of the brothers I grew up with did that for a living. I had no idea that it started with JWs and employed so many dubs though.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I know all these people! How cool :) Love them ALL! Went to court with Duane Magnani in a child custody case. Was like watching a fine craftsman. I used to date an MS who started working for Trimline like many JWs did in 1985. He "practiced" pinstriping my Subaru station wagon LOL. I think he was still doing that when I lost track of him. My brother in law still does pinstriping.

Thats a great video!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Also Don Nelson...he spoke at the Witnesses Now for Jesus conventions...and we were all in stitches! All these people are amongst the best in the exjw business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit