"This Is A Goodbye Kiss, You Dog"...

by SixofNine 44 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Lucky it wasn't a shoe bomb!

Yeah! That guy standing next to him might have been hurt!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

That's the funniest $hit I've seen in a long time! LMAO and yes it looks like he had that stupid grin on his face

nj

• beksbks
    beksbks

LoL New Jersey!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The second time he doesn't duck he stands there with his hand in front of his face???? Lucky the second shoe was off target and the dude got nabbed from behind and front.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Reporter al-Zeidi, the shoe-thrower: "This is a gift from the Iraqis. This is the farewell kiss, you dog! This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."

Bush: "I don't know what the guy's cause was."

Ahhhh.....staggeringly clueless right to the very end.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think he should have ducked then come back firing with his own shoes.

I think they'll only allow reporters to wear Crocs from now on.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I hope the guy had 3 shoes.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Lucky he wasn't wearing Army boots! This Journalist will be grilled by the CIA and be sent to Guantanimo bay Cuba, but he won the Pulitzer prize for Journalist of the year!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Iraqi who threw shoes at President Bush hates both US, Iranian role in Iraq

Source: Hartford Courant

BAGHDAD (AP) — The Iraqi TV reporter who hurled his shoes at George W. Bush was kidnapped once by militants and, separately, detained briefly by the U.S. military — a story of getting hit from all sides that is bitterly familiar to many Iraqis.

Over time, Muntadhar al-Zeidi, a 28-year-old unmarried Shiite, came to hate both the U.S. military occupation and Iran's interference in Iraq, his family told The Associated Press on Monday.

~snip
    "He hates the American material occupation as much as he hates the Iranian moral occupation," Dhirgham said, alluding to the influence of pro-Iranian Shiite clerics in political and social life. "As for Iran, he considers the regime to be the other side of the American coin."

That's a view widely held among Iraqis — including many Shiites — who believe the Americans and the Iranians have been fighting a proxy war in their country through Tehran's alleged links to Shiite extremists.

Read more: http://www.courant.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-ml-iraq-...
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

I think he's gone hunting with Dick Cheney a few times. That's why he's so good at ducking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit