NEW Resolution!!! Before this board ends...

by RedPill2006 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

I am definitely decided and therefore have my very own resolution:

"TEAR DOWN the Watchtower Society with all its lies and inhuman treatment, for all the pain and dead it has caused. Lets continue to scratch on they're core fundaments and work its bases until it comes crumbling down, exposed for what they are > LIARS!"

This is my resolution for 2009 !!!!!! (related to my JW - "life" - I have a few others, but they are out of topic here and besides, I can't give away too many personal details.. ;-)

Plus> Should I win the lottery, than some of the funds will to towards financing the new "baby"-Board http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/ and to thank Simon and his family for the great work they have done with this site. Also, Andersons and all the good friends here.

This is my resolution. What is yours?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Smoke more cigars....

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

Cool. Nice and simple.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

drink more bourbon

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

drink more bourbon

• mouthy
    mouthy

hopefully" kick the bucket in 2009"

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

MOUTHY!

hopefully" kick the bucket in 2009"

you better not.. who will send the bad kids to their room? no one does it better than you happy hollidays grandma grace.... no bucket kicking....you are needed and loved... Snakes ()

• mouthy
    mouthy

Snakes >>>>no bucket kicking....Hey but I have a Mansion waiting for me

Alright you lot/ Put the ruddy rocks down...!!!!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Increase my field service time!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I did pretty well with my "Physically Great in 2008," (dropped 20 pounds and got in close to the best condition of my life) so I'm moving on to "Financially Fine in 2009!"

There are a few others - more directly chipping away at the WTS is one of them, as well as work on my writing career in general.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit