WTS - Inspired from the spirit world??

by tresdecu 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Here's a thought I just had...

There are numerous places in the mags / bks etc where they say they are not inspired, don't claim to be infallible blah blah blah...

but then there's a line in the Rev bk or a WT (can't remember which) where they say something to the effect that dead GB members may be 'communicating spiritual truths' to those still on earth...

Does anyone remember that line or know what its from?

That would be a great way to stumble up their PR guy...JR Brown. Wonder how they would explain that!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

bttt

...anyone? If anyone knows the exact quote I'm talking about, please let me know.

(self pity motivated this bttt)

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The WTS organization is made up of controlled spin doctors in their self serving propaganda....no surprise there

For example how can they proclaim that they are the only spiritually directed organization on earth and then not claim they been

divinely inspired to tell the truth of the gospel ?

Inspiration comes from self promotion

Essentially all of these words get tossed in their mouths, they just spit out which to use when its needed, kind of like a car salesman trying to sell the cars that he has

• The Missus
    The Missus

I saw this post here awhile back - is this what you are looking for?

TM

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/147982/1.ashx

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Spirit of $$$$.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

"It seems that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today."

That's it! Thanks! for the old thread link! Jan 2008 wt

Why can't I turn this damn highlighter off!?!?

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

So with that quote..."It seems that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today."

They are claiming direct contact with ressurected spirits! What hypocrasy!

I want to call JR Brown with this crap, pose as a news paper guy writing an article about JWs and get his response.

I don't know why I'm so fired up about this...I'm a loyal MS after all...elder just told me the other night they want me to boost my hours so I can be an elder.

:-(

• zagor
    zagor

Ditto, and that would be these

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So with that quote..."It seems that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today."

They are claiming direct contact with ressurected spirits!

Do you think you could pin them down on how this "communication" takes place?

Are they doing "automatic writing" again, like the Women and Angels book they published in the past?

Do they use weejee boards?

Are they giving out new light to the GB through dreams and visions?

I think I would blow up this little jewel. Especially since it's a direct conflict of scriptural warnings not to consort with mediums, spiritists, etc.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cameo

'Do you think you could pin them down on how this "communication" takes place?'

You would need to be a highly skilled mental martial artist to be able to pin them on this. They don't KNOW how it takes place, possibly many jws don't believe it or know that the wt has claimed this. It would be fun trying, though.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit