The "Jo Ho Ho" project

by Earnest 22 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton
    JW's have the right not to celebrate Christmas.

I agree! Maybe when people stop littering their doorstep with Christmas decorations - they'll stop littering my doorstep with their publications. Fair trade.

• Earnest
    Earnest
    No it wasnt kids!!!! ...they got a picture of a woman tying Happy Christmas on the gates

so my disguise worked

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well your a cutie to in disguise Ernie !!!!

• loosie
    loosie
    I agree! Maybe when people stop littering their doorstep with Christmas decorations - they'll stop littering my doorstep with their publications. Fair trade.

Great comment. I'm going to call the police and report a hate crime next time I get a tract on my doorstep.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Hate crime?

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Looking for the hatred... not finding it...

Is the term "prank" considered outdated?

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Celebrating xmas is a hate crime? next helping grannies cross the road will be assault. By the way where were u at the time of the incident?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Seems like its time for you to turn in your keys to the hall, lol!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I've always wanted to hang a big sign out at the KH around Christmas that said "Jesus is the Reason for the Season"....and HOPE they called the police and put it in the paper reported as a hate crime.

lisa

• choosing life
    choosing life

Looks like a pretty fancy kingdom hall. I wouldn't call this a hate crime, a silly prank maybe. Why can't they just pick the stuff up and throw it away? Seems a little overboard to even involve the police. If they damaged the property, that would be different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit