Things I Would Like To See Before I Die.....

by hillary_step 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Dino
    Dino

Lighten up my friend. Just a joke. That was posted in the same vein as your original post.It is very obvious there are no hard feelings there and I am glad. Nuff' said?

I was mainly interested in the mention of the db, and that is the only reason I posted in the first place. But its really no biggie.

Dino

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hi Dino,

I was not offended in the least by your post Dino, my apologies if my words did not fit my sentiments.

Kindest regards - HS

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I want to see the world. All of it. As many beautiful places as I can until I die. Who cares about a coffer full of money when you have memories. Memory will comfort you beforehand, money will do nothing after death.

ashi

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I want to see volcanoes, and stand on a glaicer. I want to sail in the Indian Ocean, and see a kangeroo in it's motherland. I want to see polar bears at play, and lovers walking down a country lane in France. I want to see the Urals and the Nile, the Pyramids and the Taj Majal. I want to see Ghana, and Morocco. I want to visit the aztec ruins, and visit crater lake in Oregon. I want to see moose in Canada, and Prince Edward Island in the Spring.

I want to walk hand in hand through the tulips in holland, and through the shintos of Japan.

And, I want to be able to do it with my wife.

ashi

• ISP
    ISP

AlanF becoming a born again christian..

ISP

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

larc,

Have all of us meet at Cedar Point next year, in fulfillment of Revelation.

I have just read your post, lol. Who wants to play the part of the trumpet blast?

Thanks - HS

• waiting
    waiting

1. All posters able - and willing - to put up Real Pictures.....so we'd know what our friends look like.

2. Understand half of what Focus said in the first place.

3. Cedar Point Convention of Xjw's - advertising, advertising, advertising. Btw, Larc & ZaZu said we're welcome to stay at their place.

4. Hug Maximus.

5. Figure out Logical's he/she thing. Well, that's a low priority, but still a curiousity.

6. Get 7of9 to visit me.

7. Get Path married - all men should try it!

8. Hear UB speak in English.

9. Hear Englishman speak like an 'mercun.

10. *sigh* - gotta go!

waiting

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

... me post 4163 threads before waiting makes it to 10000!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit