Nicaragua: Another case of sexual abuse.

by outofthebox 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Here is the link for those of you who speak Spanish: http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/sucesos/34563

• DJK
    DJK

I translated the article at bable fish and this is what I got from it.

A father raped his daughter at least 16 times over a two and a half year period. He was a Jehovah's Witness and had been expelled (disfellowshipped?) from the church. The girl reminded him on one occasion that Jehovah would not approve and his response was, ' I'm your father, I'll do what I want.'

I couldn't tell how the complaint was brought forward or by who. Also, I couldn't tell if the crime was concealed by the congregation.

• rebel8
    rebel8

E-translation:

Judgment for Witness of Jehovah
    * The young woman lived with his maternal family, until he wanted to know his father and "sexual executioner" *
    The District attorney's Office says that the man abused 16 times of his own blood Lizbeth Garcia
    END - 20:06 - 12/8/2008

Because as the father had the obligation to watch for his daughter, what apparently did not comply, the Penal Fourth Judge of Audiences, Martha Martínez, he sent to prison and to judgment to a man of 53 years of surname Carazo, who he is accused by the presumed responsibility of violation and wounds sicológicas in damage of his own daughter of 22 years.

The lawyer José Sure left to make out that the accusation is not real, because being that supposedly was abused so many times, is strange that the young woman may not have been able to give neither a single date of the 16 times when, according to the District attorney's Office, he was violet between November of 2004 and the middle of 2007.

According to what explained the fiscal one María Sandoval in audience, for hinder not his daughter, the defendant he poured his seminal fluids in the bath, out of the vagina of the victim, to whom he sent to be bathed after each sexual relation.

In an occasion, the defendant he was introduced to the bath with intentions to abuse his daughter against nature, but she was not permitted him telling him that was sinned because he was his father and Witness of Jehovah.

"I am your father and I can do with vos what want", him would have answered the man to his daughter, to whom threatened telling him that if wanted to see with life to his relatives, he would have that to agree to his demands.

The it abused the young woman breeding father revealed that he was Carazo who he delivered the girl tiernita, so that they took care of herself it, because the mother was seriously sick in the hospital after a problematic labor.

During the following 14 years the smaller one he lived happy, but a day wanted to know its biological parents and was then when apparently began its martyrdom.

The drama of the young woman was discovered because himself did not want to go of the house where worked taking care of children, and cried for the nights, besides she same recorded with his cell one a conversation where its father recognized before his woman and the Witnesses of Jehovah that, really, he abused his blood, "but that he would not occur again".

The Parlor of the Jehovah Witnesses Kingdom expelled to Carazo July first of this year, after listening the recording that will not be able to serve of test in the judgment of January 30, 2009, because to the victim they stole him the telephone in the bus, and the biological mother of the young woman, that knows that the defendant confessed, was put of the side of him, by it Daughter did not know it as the mother yesterday before the judge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit