My Witness Ex-Wife's JW Girfriend Tries Preaching to me at Store

by flipper 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think sanctimonious is a good word to describe that sort of person, and patronizing, and smug. by the way, how is crotch-itch more OK than c.u.n.t.? Just curious - seem to be referring to the same part of the anatomy.

• flipper
    flipper

MARY STEWART- I think a lot of witnesses think they are better than other people outside the cult. Thus the condescending attitude.

HORTENSIA- This lady was smug and sanctimonious ; good description. I guess you are somewhat right ; " crotch itch " and " c.u.n.t." are in similar body part areas . However crotch itch can occur on the leg near those body parts ! And the word " cunt " is usually thought of as a demeaning word towards women denoting the sexual organ. Crotch by definition in the dictionary is : " A place where something forks, especially the legs of the human body or a garment ". No need to have a science class on it ; however if I caused you offense by my use of " crotch itch " - you have my sincere apologies

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Hey Flip! Sorry to here about not being able to walk your daughter down the aisle.

• flipper
    flipper

QUIRKY- Thanks for the love. Not being able to walk my daughters down the aisle in both of their weddings will burn in me for a very long time. The only thing that would help it not hurt - would be if one or both of my daughters exited the Jehovah's Witness cult and gained their freedom of mind and we were close again. That would eliminate the pain

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I would have said something to the effect of how JWs are supposed to be "meek".

• flipper
    flipper

LOW-KEY LYSMITH - Yeah, that would have been a good response - that Jehovah's Witnesses are supposed to be meek. But they are so dense she would have applied it to sombody else probably

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit