That sweet and wholesome man known as Mr. Rutherford

by Homerovah the Almighty 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Just another thought that might be worth thinking about, regarding the character of Mr. Rutherford .

When the luxury Beth Sarim was being built did the rest of the R&F of Witnesses in Brooklyn know really about it or was all of the

construction and design behind the closed office door of Rutherford. I get a strong feeling that this home was built and used out the eyes and mind of the rest

of the flock. If that was the case then it would have been the the most convenient place for him and his lady friend to carry on as they did.

Their relationship when in HQ or elsewhere would have had to been made to look platonic and impersonal.

You could have imagined what would have happened if the home was built across the river in Brooklyn in eye sight of the Witnesses there.

Devious men are not necessarily stupid men.

My guess is that BS was Rutherford's out of way discrete love shack where he impressed the ladies with luxury

and boozed himself and what personal friends he had into laughing stupor every night by the pool.

No wonder his wife and son hated him so much, they had their reasons.

• still_in74
    still_in74

I hate rutherford. he was such a dick.

My ultimate fantasy would be to go back in time and beat the shit out rutherford.

No, being raised a JW has not screwed me up. Why do you ask?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

In any case after a review of his life you can clearly see of whats there and come to the conclusion that yes he did get the power , the money and the woman

and so in his own eyes he saw himself quite a successful man.

Its regrettably ironic though that he obtained all of this through supposed fruitfulness of religion and the exploitation of people..

• loosie
    loosie

I hate rutherford. he was such a dick.

My ultimate fantasy would be to go back in time and beat the shit out rutherford.

No, being raised a JW has not screwed me up. Why do you ask?

I'm with ya Still in. Lets go dig him up and beat him up.

• Leolaia
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Ya, I love that one that Farkel posted, I've shown that one to a few ex-jws and they all have a good laugh.

Whats so humorous about it is it tells a truthful story about a man that was suppose to be the spokesman for

the only Godly directed organization on earth. ....He He ...

Men can be so full of righteous bullshit whenever there is power and money beckoning at their door step

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

The first time seen these big houses he santioned was on TV the " Ripleys Belive It Or Not" program. What Moron.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Before the internet came to be, one of my Uncles who had served at Bethel talked about this house and also a cruise ship that docked in New York for the Society......he was laughed at by all.

r.

• VM44
    VM44
    Lets go dig him up and beat him up.

The Watchtower cemetery were "Judge" Rutherford was buried has no grave markers on the plots. Plus, the records as to who is where were destroyed in a fire! You would have to dig up the whole cemetery to find him!

Rutherford's casket would be the one with the empty booze bottles in it.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"Rutherford's casket would be the one with the empty booze bottles in it."

Maybe Geraldo Rivera could host a special on opening up Rutherford's lost coffin?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit