New question for long time JWDers

by JimmyPage 19 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

For those of you who have been here awhile... does it seem to you that there are more and more apostates showing up on this board, at a faster rate than in the past?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Jehovah did say that He would speed it up in its own time.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Eh... it slowed down a wee bit sometime around August, you might have noticed.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

I kinda think the word apostate is just another jw useless coined term... If by definition an apostate is one that renounced his original religion... well JesusChrist was an apostate of Judaism, Martin Luther and all the denominations that spawned from his reform are apostates from the Catholic church etc etc etc... be that reasoning there are more apostates than not!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I would prefer this thread not be derailed by semantics. Yes, "apostate" is the JW choice of word, not necessarily our own. But let's not miss the point of the discussion at hand.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Then clarify your point page, you meant to ask if everyday more ex jws show up? the answer is yes... if you dont like semantics dont use them!

• sir82
    sir82

How about we derail it by pointing out that there have been no new members at all since August, as SBF pointed out?

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, Simon cut off the ability for new posters to sign on then in anticipation of the end of JWD.....................

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Good one sir... I guess the answer is no then LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I sure hope so!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit