paulvarjak

who started it? Daddy's sperm
    who makes it beat now? Jennifer Love Hewitt

• battman
    battman

Ferdie Hall the pussy cat

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

This is the kind of question I would expect from my 6 yr old. Oh well.....you see......a man has a penis......and a woman has a vagina.....a man has sperm that goes into the vagina of the woman.....when the sperm meets the egg that's in the woman they get together and make a baby......OK now who want's some milk and cookies?

TimB

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

Last week my son sat me down and asked me where did he come from. I though here we go and started to tell him everything."well I met your mother, we fel in love, and a man has a etc etc etc". At the end I wa rather embarressed and I said to him, "Why did you ask?" He replied " well Billy next door comes from London and I wanted to know where I came from"!!!!!

• detective
    detective

Well I can tell you who re-started the heart of someone dear to me but I don't suppose you are looking for a MD recommendation.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Iwish

Who was/is making the stars in the eagle nebula hydrogen gas cloud? Pictures are on the net, courtsey of hubble. If you look at the pictures, you can see clearly who/what is making them. Let me know what you see.

SS

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Wow, what a convincing argument.

I see the error of my ways.

God put the jump leads on my ickle fetal heart and jump started my life, and a little fairy angel runing on a treadmill keeps it beating...

Sorry to be sarcastic IWish4Truth, but if you post drivle, you get what you deserve. The truth is you need to read a few books.

The heart starts beating at x weeks of pregnancy. It's a natural biological process, as it it continued beating.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Satanus
    Satanus

what iwish perhaps has on his/her mind is, where did life come from. As abaddon explained the beating heart is a natural process as is the liver pumping, the kidneys filtering etc. Life was in the body continually, right back to its beginning at the single cell stage. The two particles that became that zygot, the sperm and egg, were also alive. They of course came from their respective doners, who also were alive, obviously. Both doners had also recieved thier bodily lives in the same manner. This process, of course traces back all the way to the first progenitor. So, it is easy to trace the life of the protoplasm back a long, long time back. That's all we are, you know, complex animate protoplasm.

The next question that comes up, is, is there a spirit that insinuates itself in the body at some point before, during, or after conception? Any ideas, anyone, without posting a book?

SS

• willy_think
    willy_think

*church lady*........."could it be........satan"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit