Scriptures that support Christmas

by cawshun 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snowbird
    snowbird

This is for our beloved Wizard:

Ecclesiastes 3:13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

Sylvia

• cawshun
    cawshun

lovedubs, I love it, gives balance to the double standard! Thanks

issacaustin, thank you too, I think that scripture is the one best suited for defending Christmas and all holidays.

I still haven't learned how to put your writings in my reply. I tried to copy and paste but it won't let me. I clicked on the quote icon but it only let's me type in the quote box. I'm missing something.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I just looked at an interesting video exposing the Watchtower's false teachings on Christmas, that you might like to view. It's at

http://www.christianwitnesses.com

Click on the tree or the lines above the tree.

• cawshun
    cawshun

Kenneson, I found that video very helpful, only problem, I can't send that sight to my family, they would view it as Apostate. I have thought about taking that scripture from Colossians 2:16 as a way of saying grace before our Holiday meal. My kid's come to eat, but we have to do everything to make it an un-holiday type meal. The WT has a great word to control information," APOSTATE" , any information outside the WT is apostate, how do you break down that wall? I showed my daughter some information I got off the internet about the Bible that had noting to do with JW's. Oh boy, she got very defensive and said: "Oh no wonder, if you got it off the internet, that's all from apostates". A closed mind to any information coming from the internet.

That's why my post is asking for Scriptures that support Christmas, anything outside the WT or NWT will be from apostates.

Thank you Kenneson and to Simon for this sight and all the necessary information provided!

Cawshun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit